Awards and Incentives
Awards are presented monthly on “Presentation Days” and at the AGM Break-Up at the end of the season.
Under 7 – Under 18
Monthly “Star points” are tallies for all athletes between Under 7 and Under 18. Star points are awarded for equaling or beating a Personal Best (PB) time or distance in each event. This is totally based on personal achievement and does not relate to any other athlete or placing in any event.
- 10 Star Points = Bronze medallion
- 20 Star Points = Silver medallion
- 30 Star Points = Gold medallion
Tiny Tots and Under 6
Attendance medals will be awarded at Presentation Days.
- 5 weeks attendance = Bronze medallion
- 10 weeks attendance = Silver medallion
- 15 weeks attendance = Bronze medallion
At the AGM Break-Up, awards include:
- Participation trophies for all the Tiny Tots and Under 6 athletes
- Participation trophies for all athletes Under 7 to Under 18 for attendance at 70% of club competition days
- Junior “Athlete of the Year” and runner-up
- Senior “Athlete of the Year” and runner-up
- Overall perpetual “Athlete of the Year” (for achievement and attendance)